3/30/11

Sick, sick, sick...

Yes we are...and have been for about 10 days. Miserable sick. And just when one person gets over it...someone else gets it again. I was prepared to drive Abigail to the city this morning to see the Pediatrician, but she seems better and now Nicole has a fever and feels miserable....again (she already had it once). Man, if I didn't know that YHVH (the Lord) loved me like crazy, I'd probably go insane!!!

"...casting all your cares upon Him, for He cares for you."
1 Peter 5:7

Lord, please heal us and make us healthy again!


So, I realized that I haven't posted in about 2 weeks and I have very little other to say than to whine about being sick :) So I thought I would share a few pictures of recent crafts I have been working on....

Before

After

We are working on an Amerciana theme in the Family Room and this cabinet ~ though necessary ~ has been a huge eyesore. We have had this cabinet since our first Christmas together and it is a piece of junk from StuffMart...but it keeps on tickin'. I added a little Americana fabric inside the glass door panels and at least now you don't have to see all the junk inside. Easy peasy...
 
 
I have also made a funny hobby out of turning old jeans into skirts. This one I made with a matching headcovering. Fun, fun, fun and cheap too! 

OK, I hope to be back with you soon...feeling good and full of wonderful things to say :)

Until then, Yah (God) bless you all!


Shalom,

Leah




2 comments:

Christy said...

Ahh, sorry you're sick!!! Love the crafts though... I've always loved your talent. I remember you making some cute cutoffs, I think, on your way out to our wedding... Shalom!!

Leah said...

Christy - oh how I wish I still fit in those cutoffs! I think I gave them to my little sister a few years back :) Thanks for the fond memories! At least I can *somewhat* use a sewing machine now...it was all by hand back then...